Monday, October 3, 2011

Cousin Company

This weekend my cousin Jamie, her husband Josh, and their little girl Lily came to visit us.  It was a great weekend - lots of fun playing, catching up, and watching football.  Originally when I invited them up to visit us, we thought it would be a great chance to see the Huskers close to us.  But I didn't realize at the time that this game against Wisconsin was going to be the Husker's opener in the Big 10... a highly saught-after game.  Needless to say, we didn't want to spend the outrageous prices we were seeing online for the tickets.  So we watched from the comfort of our couch... probably a good thing since the Huskers lost Saturday night.  The Nebraska natives in the house were a little bummed, but life goes on. (It was a bad football weekend all around since the Steelers lost too.)   

Trying to get Lily, Jackson, and Morgan to sit for a picture.

Lily loved riding the rocking horse.

Snack time and of course Madi was there to clean up.

Unfortunately when we went to Ebert's Greenhouse for the Fall Festival, I forgot my camera. So all of the pictures from that morning were taken on our phones. Not the best quality, but at least we were able to document the day.
 


I think Jackson got some corn down his pants here.

Jamie and Lily playing in the corn pile.



And because we were videoing on Tom's iPhone, I don't have software to edit them.  So you get the raw clips. 


Time for the hayride.

Josh, Jamie, & Lily


Morgan and Jackson with their pumpkins.
We decided to wait on getting our big pumpkins...
I don't want rotten ones sitting on my doorstep come Halloween!

Time for the train ride.

The little Husker fans! 


What a cute little Husker cheerleader!

Thanks for coming to visit us Jamie, Josh, & Lily!  We had a great time and can't wait to see you all again soon!!

No comments: