Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend Guests


This past weekend was another great one with some of my family coming to visit us from Omaha.  My Aunt Dianne, Uncle Greg, and cousin Meg made the trek Friday and stayed with us until Sunday afternoon.  It was a very low-key weekend, but so great to catch up with them!  During a couple of my college summers, I lived with them as I did internships in Omaha.  Then after moving all over the place through the post-college years, I didn't get to see them as much.  Such a bummer!  Definitely one of the great things about our move back to the Midwest has been the opportunities to see our families more - such a blessing.  I was so happy that they could make the drive up to see us!  Thanks Aunt Dianne, Uncle Greg, & Meg!  Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving (the first Thanksgiving in Nebraska in SEVEN years)!



No comments: