Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Steeler Fever

The football season is in full swing and I have been catching a few pictures of our Steeler fans as the weeks go by.  Thought I would share some of my favorites with you.  Aren't they cute?  Go Steelers!

Say "Cheese!"

Hugs!

Did you check out the new shoes?! 
Thanks Ashlyn!  We love the Under Armor shoes!



Jackson's photography skills.


Almost game time - the jersey's are on.

Yes, Morgan does have clothes under that jersey.
Unfortunately the jersey was longer than her dress though!

We are big Troy fans - even I have a Polamalu jersey!

Serious game watching!

Morgan kicking around the football at the end of the quarter.

Madi even getting in on the fun - she is waiting to give a hi-five when Tom gets excited.

Okay, so I think Jackson was getting a little bored.

Then we asked hime to make a frustrated face
(it was a bad series for the Steelers) and this is what we got. 
Not too bad!

Morgan blowing kisses to the players....
Okay, it was really to me, but wouldn't that be funny!

Dolly even had to get on some Steeler gear to watch the game.


A little cuddle time with Madi at the half.

Morgan posing for the camera.

Silly, but cute!  Not sure why she had the cowboy hat on.

And finally...Morgan's photography skills.  Don't we look silly!

No comments: