Thursday, May 26, 2016

Babysitter Goodbyes


After living here for six years and not really having a babysitter (just relying on other parent friends), we finally found a babysitter this past school year so that Tom and I could go on the occasional date night.  Kathi is amazing!!  She is our neighbor's foreign exchange student from Austria.  And sadly, she will be returning to her home in 2 short weeks.  We are so sad to see her leave, but we know she is excited to get back to her family and friends.  The kids are really going to miss her... They love her!  And I think they are going to miss teaching her some American culture through the eyes of elementary kids.  Haha!!

Best of luck, Kathi!  We hope our paths cross again in the future!


PS - If you are wondering were I have been the last 6-7 months... life is just busy.  But yesterday I sat down and did a bunch of posts... plus there are lots more to come.  I'm committed to getting caught up before the school year is done in two weeks.  Wish me luck too. 

Here is what I got done yesterday if you want to read up...


No comments: