Halloween was so fun this year! Noah was excited to dress up! Jackson and Morgan were into it... especially since they were going as Star Wars characters. But they were going as characters from the new movie coming out in December, so they didn't know much about their costumes. Still fun and exciting... I love celebrating these events through their eyes. I enjoy them much more now than I did as a kid... at least that I recall. Haha!
October 27, 2015 - Pumpkin carvings are complete! Special shout out to Mo Mo who did every bit of her pumpkin by herself!
October 30, 2015 - Halloween Parade at School. Always love the costume creativity from some of those kids! I only had a selfie of Noah and me. I only had my phone on me and I didn't get any good shots of the kids. But I did snap a couple of pics once they were home.
Here was my post from Facebook from Halloween evening...
"Jackson as Kylo Ren, Morgan as Rey, and Noah in brother's hand-me-down Alien Monster costume. If you don't know who J & M are, just Google "Star Wars: The Force Awakens". Yes, they are Star Wars nerds and I mean that in the most endearing way. Happy Halloween everyone!"
| He found candy in the bowl... wouldn't stop pestering me until I opened one. So cute! |
| "Does this outfit make me look a little chubby?" |









No comments:
Post a Comment