Monday, May 2, 2016

Uff da!

The title pretty much sums things up for me lately.  Uff da!  If you haven't noticed. October (specifically October 20th, Catch Up...) was the last time that I posted.  That is a long six months!  With so much that I haven't reported on.  Every time I come back on here, I am a broken record - promising to do better in the future; hoping that I'll get on top of it and not slip up again.  Uff da!  Life with kids just gets busy.  I'm not going anywhere though... I'm going to keep trudging... I'm committed. In the mean time...

Look! Tom and I managed to sneak away for a date on Friday night.  So last minute.  So unplanned.  Can you tell I didn't have my hair and makeup done???  I can!  But still it was awesome to sneak out for a night.  Thanks to our neighbor foreign exchange student for helping us out last minute, so we could go to a movie.  We'll sure miss Kathi when she returns to Austria in June.  :( And if you get the chance, I have two recommendations.  Go see My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2.  LOVED IT!!  And surprisingly Tom did too!  And go eat, drink, and be merry at the new Buena Vista Bar and Grill on Silver Lake!  So happy that place opened up!  Okay, so that's my proof that I'm still alive!







No comments: