Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Lego Movie

One of the promotional pictures on the Lego Movie Facebook page.

Everything is awesome!  Everything is cool when you work as a team!  Okay, if you have seen the movie (or even the previews), you probably know this catchy tune.  And our house seems to be singing it constantly now that we have seen the movie.  Let me just say, I loved this movie!   We all loved it, in fact!  Jackson and Morgan's school organized a special discounted showing of the movie on the Saturday morning of the weekend it opened.  I was so glad they did this... we pre-ordered so we were guaranteed tickets and we were seeing it with a bunch of the kids and families that we knew from the school.  It was a great way to start a Saturday.  Both Tom and I loved the message in it... I guess it just spoke to us, but maybe it is partly because we both loved Legos as kids and our kids also love them now.  And visually, it was just crazy cool! Maybe we are the minority, but we loved it!  (Have I said that already?!)  Go see it!


Post movie - Two happy kids!

No comments: