Well, we have hit the third trimester! I was officially 28 weeks on Tuesday (I'll be 29 weeks tomorrow). And we have a date scheduled for the C-Section - Bright and early on May 8, 2014, we will be welcoming Baby Neuberger. Scary to think we have 11 weeks to go. That thought alone got me into over drive and we started getting things in line around the house this past weekend. I started cleaning out Jackson & Morgan's rooms on Thursday, bought paint on Friday, Tom started painting on Saturday, and on Sunday we assembled (I mean Tom assembled) furniture and we started moving stuff back to their places. Exhausting, but it makes me feel that much more prepared. Let the nesting begin! We have a few things still to get out of storage (swing, bouncy seat, etc) and a few things to buy (a new car seat since our infant one has expired, plus some other things), but overall we are getting closer to being ready for baby!
28 Weeks Photo
Jackson & Morgan's New Combined Room (formerly Jackson's room)
 |
All painted and bunk beds in place - This was their first time seeing it up and getting on the top bunk! |
 |
Still need some valances for the windows. Saw some I like, but way more than I want to spend... so I think I will make them (or ask mom to make them!) |
Baby's Nursery (formerly Morgan's room)
 |
Once baby arrives and we know if it is a boy or girl, we will get around to painting the area above the crib and putting in the baby's name with wall letters. As for now, we will wait! |
 |
Morgan found an old costume in the closet as I was putting away baby things... so she had to try it on. |
 |
And then she proceeded to take a few selfies after dressing up! Love that girl! |
No comments:
Post a Comment