Sunday, November 10, 2013

Fire Truck Tour

Surprise!  Surprise!  I'm behind again.  I had hoped to have these next few posts all posted weeks ago.  But I guess life gets in the way... or I'm getting lazy... maybe a little of both. 

Okay, onto the point of this post.  October was fire safety month and all over town there were little things happening to help children learn... at the kids' school, at the grocery store, at the fire stations, and also at the local library.  Morgan and I happened to go to the story time where Ms. Betsy (the children's librarian) had arranged for the fire department to bring over a truck, to talk to the children about fire safety, and to discuss what to do in the case of a fire.  It was very cool.  I think all the children learned a lot and were also loving the fact that they got to explore the fire truck.  Thanks Oconomowoc Fire Department and the Oconomowoc Public Library!

Morgan with our neighbor buddy, Rigg.

No comments: