Monday, October 14, 2013

2013 School Pictures

Guess what?!?  I'm behind in my posts again!!  I just can't seem to keep up these days.  As I have it counted, right now I have 14 different posts that I would like to write.  I'm not going to get them done tonight obviously, but I do have all the pictures ready for each one so I can start the process.  Hopefully by the end of this week I'll be caught up... fingers crossed.

So two weeks ago, the kids brought home their school pictures.  Although the cost of these pictures is a complete rip off, I can't help but buy them. I like being able to see the kids change through their school years.  They did pictures a little different this year.  Last year, pictures were taken at registration time in August.  This year, registration was all done online, so they had a picture day after school started (which was what it was like for me growing up).  I liked not having a registration day to go to, but I did miss the picture part (and the control I had by being there for pictures).  This time I had to send them on the bus on a windy day and hope that they would take a good picture - smile, have their hair in place, shirts not all frumpy.  Thankfully, I was so happy with the pictures.  I think they turned out pretty darn cute... even Morgan's with her glazed over stare and hair in her face slightly.  Great job kiddos!!

J-Bird - 5K
Mo Mo - 4K

No comments: