The kids have been enjoying doing some art projects at home, one of which was finger painting. They love this stuff and ask to do it everyday now.
Jackson has also started quite the collection of Legos and plays with them everyday.
Morgan playing with her "Snap 'n Style" dolls from Uncle Jeff and also her kitchen.
The kids also received Target gift cards for Valentine's Day from Granny, so they picked out their own toys. Of course - Jackson picked Legos and Morgan picked a Cinderella princess. And doesn't this look like they are lined up for a mug shot?!
And lastly, these were some videos that I tried to upload to an earlier post, but Blogger was giving me issues. They are from our trip to Pittsburgh a couple weeks ago.
Hope you enjoyed!
And as I'm writing this, I just heard Jackson say to Morgan, "Let's play pirates." Of course she said okay. Now they are both running around saying "Argh, Matey!" and "Walk the plank!" So cute! I hope I can catch some video of this. I love how they now play together!!















No comments:
Post a Comment