Friday, March 18, 2011

Birthday Videos

Santa gave Jackson a magnetic calendar this past Christmas.  He thought it would be a great way for him to start learning about the days of the week, the months, the seasons, holidays, and everything else us humans track on the calendar.  What has been great is that both Jackson and Morgan are enjoying it.  This month, they both keyed in on two days - Madi's birthday (3/11) and Uncle Jeff's birthday (3/16).  Why those caught their eyes so much, I can't say.  But they were loving the idea of counting down to those days. 

One morning last week (and completely out of the blue), Morgan decided she wanted to sing happy birthday to Uncle Jeff... so I caught multiple clips of both Jackson and Morgan singing to him.  Happy Birthday Uncle Jeff!!  We love you! 

A week ago, we also celebrated Madi's birthday (as you saw in an earlier post).  Tom recorded our celebration that night...thought you might all like to see that too.  I have to say, we have never celebrated Madi's birthday before, but when I marked it on Jackson's calendar, the kids just loved the idea.  So I went with their enthusiasm and we celebrated!

And don't worry, we didn't share that cake with anyone outside of our family!  I can't believe Jackson did that!

No comments: