Where has the summer gone?! I can't believe my big kids headed off for their first days of 2nd and 1st grades today.
Jackson has Mrs. Berg this year and is super excited for all that 2nd grade brings. One new adventure for this year is that he will not have a "desk." He has a home base place, but throughout the day the students will move around the room and find the place that is best for their learning. So if they do better sitting on the floor for math or reading time, then that's where they will go. I'm excited to see how this works.
Morgan has Mrs. Krenz this year... which was Jackson's teacher last year. All of us were excited about this. We loved her and we know what to expect as far as her style, how she does homework, and so much more.
And now that the school year is back, Noah and I are going to do some learning of our own. We are going to attend a parent/child swim class at the Y on Wednesdays and then "Giggle & Wiggle" class on Fridays. Should be fun for both of us... I hope anyway.










No comments:
Post a Comment