Thursday, August 6, 2015

Behind... Again!

Surprise, surprise!  I"m slow to posting again.  I'm hoping that once Jackson and Morgan are back in school, I'll get back to a better routine of keeping updated.  I will then have some more time during the days where I can commit to this... like at Noah's nap time.  It is just a tricky balance of our schedule right now.  But I'm committed... this is my only documentation of  the kids' childhoods.  So once again... here are the posts I'm working on and I will link them when I complete them.

1. April 30 - Spring Break and Spring Days
2. May 1 - Jackson the Art Star
3. May 13 - Noah Turns One!
4. May 30 - Memorial Weekend with Granny & Pup Pup
5. June 9 - School's Out For Summer
6. June 17 - Noah's First Haircut
7. June 19 - Family Adventure: Bike to Beach
8. June 29 - Summer's Beginning - Fun In The Sun
9. July 1 - Noah's Walking
10. July 6 - 4th of July Weekend
11. July 6 - Summer Baseball
12. July 7 - Carter's 2nd Birthday in Heaven
13. July 9 - Ten Years of Marriage!
14. July 13 - Morgan's First Lost Tooth
15. July 26 - Black Hills Vacation!
16. August 3 - A Week With Grandma & Grandpa

Onto other news...

- School will be starting in just 26 days!!  Crazy!!
- Jackson is officially signed up for organized hockey!  We are the proud parents of Waukesha Warhawks #53!
- Morgan is continuing to love her time with horses!  She has moved onto riding Foxy and we are hoping that she will participate in a "Barn Show" in the fall.  I'm sure she would tell you all the details of her horse riding... just ask her.
- Noah is busy, busy, busy and loud, loud, loud.  He squeals... actually he screams... when he wants something and he doesn't know what to say for it.  You can tell he wants to communicate more, but the words still aren't there.  His favorite words right now are "ball" and "Madi".  He loves avocados, strawberries, and watermelon...and anything that the rest of us are eating when we are not sitting down to the dinner table.  Haha!  And he loves being outside... He is our nature baby!
- And we had family pictures taken in late June and I love them!  The best part of this is that I am getting my Christmas cards done early!  You heard me right - Christmas cards.  I plan to have them ordered the first time I see a 50% coupon from Shutterfly and I'll have them in the mail by Thanksgiving.  For once I may be ahead of the game on this one!  Yippee for me!!

Have a wonderful night everyone and please keep checking back for updates.

No comments: