Sunday, April 13, 2014

Morgan's 5-Year Stats

Well March had some really ugly, winter days as well as some really nice hints of spring.  Every day I had good intentions to get the blog updated, but either my energy just wasn't there or I was busy with something.  Such excuses.  Anyway, time for updates, and I thought this was a great time to update on Morgan.


She had her 5-year-old well-child check on March 27.  I was a little late scheduling it, thus it being a month and a half after her birthday.  So it goes.  She did a great job answering questions for the nurse and the doctor.  Her hearing and vision were perfect and she is growing with each year... still staying on the petite side, but definitely following her consistent path on the percentile charts.

Height: 41 inches, 17th percentile
Weight: 34 pounds, 10th percentile
BMI: 14.22, 21st percentile

And thankfully, we had opted to get her necessary vaccines at her 4-year well-child check, so she didn't have any of those to deal with at this appointment. 

All in all, she is our happy, spunky, sassy, little girl.  She loves coloring and art work, singing and dancing, and making me laugh with her silly little faces and comments.  I love you my Mo Mo (to the moon and back, times infinity)!!!

On Friday, Morgan had Nursery Rhyme Day at school.
She dressed as "Jill" from Jack and Jill - complete with a
water pail and a crown to break (so she didn't have to
break her real crown!).

No comments: