Sunday, April 13, 2014

No More Injections!!

Saturday, March 29 marked a great day in this pregnancy.  No more progesterone injections!  At almost 34 weeks gestation, I was done.  The doctor originally said I would take them through 35 weeks, which technically means I should have had 2 more injections, but the vials came with 5 doses in them.  Had we ordered a refill we would have been throwing away 3 extra doses.  And with the cost of these shots, I was not going to throw away 3 doses.  So my doctor said, finish what I had and we would call it good.  Yeah!!  So thankful for that.  I have no idea if they really helped things in this pregnancy, but I know they didn't hurt.  And I like to think that the slight pain and the irritation were all worth it to keep this baby cookin' in my tummy! 

Tom captured a picture of my last syringe before he shot
me in the arse!

As I write this blog, we have 25 days until we meet our new little blessing!  I hope we are ready - our world is going to change!  My countdown to May 8 is on!  And for memory sake, here are a few pictures of me over the last few weeks... not that I like pictures of myself, but it will be fun to look back at them some day.

 
Baby at 24 weeks - I forgot to post it then.
 

No comments: