Sorry, but if you haven't noticed, I am so far behind on posting. I guess the excitement and business of the new school year has caught up with me, thus making me slow to report. Our days are full and getting used to the afternoon school schedule has been an adjustment for all of us. The kids (with no naps) are so tired come dinner, that it is off to bed by 7 PM. And I'm noticing that I just don't have the motivation to sit down at the computer after they are in bed. So this weekend, I'm going to try to do some catch-up while I watch the Nebraska game. So here is the first in about eight posts that I'm hoping to write this weekend....
The second Tuesday of Sunshine school, Morgan was selected to fill the Letter Bag. They were going to be working on the letter B, so we searched the house looking for items beginning with that letter. Here is what she came up with (with a little help from Jackson and me)...
- Ballerina
- Baby (doll)
- Beach Ball
- Binoculars
- Bracelet (with a Butterfly on it)
- Block
- Bus
- Bottle
- Book (Sleeping Beauty)
Morgan is loving school and doing so well with the activities there. She really loves her teachers, so I think that makes a big difference in her attitude. I have really seen her develop in her vocabulary and her communication. She comes home singing new songs everyday and tries to teach me. So very proud of our little Mo Mo.
No comments:
Post a Comment