Okay, I'm back at the computer again to post a few more stories. I had hoped to get more done last night, but I was just too tired after that Husker victory over Wisconsin! Today are some of the big stories too... maybe not so much this one, but I thought it was cute to share.
Jackson came home from school Wednesday with these little pieces of brown paper that he had cut out and punched holes in... this was an activity he did at the sensory table he explained. He said he wasn't instructed to do this, that he just wanted to during his free time. And he had big plans for these pieces... A crown for Cow. He asked for a piece of yarn and then threaded the pieces onto it. He was so cute - concentrating so hard on this. Once he was done and placed the crown on Cow, he wanted to put Cow into his backpack to show Mrs. Seraphine at school. I didn't figure she wanted an unplanned show and tell, so we took a picture of Jackson and Cow and placed the picture along with the crown in an envelope for him to take back to school in his folder. This way his teacher could get the things and decide if/when she wanted to have him share it. The next day, Mrs. Seraphine had a note in his folder at the end of the day (see below). He is quite the boy - So happy he shared it with his class!

No comments:
Post a Comment