So I wasn't being lazy yesterday by not posting anything, I just wanted to wait until I had a couple pictures to share. I feel a little bad - it was a very low-key birthday for him. We didn't get him much for presents, it was a simple dinner at home, and it was a store bought cake mix baked lovingly by his family. Wish we could have done more for his special day, but all we did was with so much love! We hope it was a happy birthday Daddy, even if it was lacking in the wild/fun/exciting department. We love you Daddy!
| Jackson's picture that he drew for Daddy. That is a house with Tom looking out the window and Jackson and Morgan playing football outside. Also has clouds and a sun if you can't tell. |
| Then Jackson wrote this on the back! Didn't he do great?!?! |
No comments:
Post a Comment