![]() |
| And one of Jackson too... nice summer short cut! |
Friday, June 3, 2011
Morgan's First Haircut!
This afternoon, the kids and I headed out to Fantastic Sam's... It was time for haircuts. Jackson was in need of one and I wanted to get it done before our upcoming trip to Seattle. And Morgan was really in need of something... I get frustrated trying to get the tangles out and it always seems so scraggly (not sure if that is really a word or spelt right). And the poor girl inherited my fine, wispy hair. So I broke down and did the thing I find so hard to do....the first haircut. It is so hard to part with those locks that have been with them for so long. Morgan is 27 months old...so it was probably over due. I think Jackson was about 16 months when he got his first cut, but it is different for boys. And just like with Jackson, I had the stylist save me a few of Morgan's locks for her memory book. We only took off about three inches, but she looks so much different to me. Here are the before, during, and afters. And horrible me... the batteries died in the camera two minutes into her cut, so most of them are taken with my phone and aren't as good... so it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
they are both adorable! love her cute haircut.
Awwww...her hair cut is so cute. I have yet to cut Cassies hair. I don't know what I am waiting for.
Post a Comment