Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fun with Granny & Pup Pup

This past weekend, Tom's folks made the trek from Pittsburgh to spend a few days with us.  Unfortunately the weather wasn't the greatest the first day, so we were stuck inside all day Thursday.  But we ventured out to the park on Friday as the weather gradually began to cooperate.  Finally by Saturday, the summer weather had returned and we were in full swing outside.  Sadly, we put Granny and Pup Pup to work in the back yard as we worked on our new patio.  But we are very thankful they were there to give us a hand both with the patio and with managing  the kids while we worked.  It was a great visit!  Thanks Granny & Pup Pup.  Looking forward to seeing you again in a few weeks!









Enjoying his snack in a favorite little "hiding" spot at Imagination Station .

Miss Copy-Cat






"I'm flying!"


I wasn't around when this was happening...so I'm not sure what got this started.  But it looks like Jackson was having fun!

Morgan took this picture....not too bad!

I would like to say this was because she was sad to see Granny and Pup Pup go.... but in reality, it was another tantrum.  Gotta love this stage!

No comments: