Thursday, April 7, 2011

Flabbergast

Following our stop at the DMV yesterday, the kids and I headed to a great play date. Our group of friends met up at a place called Flabbergast. It is an indoor play area filled with inflatable bouncy houses, a large play structure with tunnels and slides, and also an arcade area. The kids and I had such a good time - it was non-stop climbing, bouncing, sliding, playing!  They didn't want to stop playing until I bought them some juice which they immediately downed - definitely worked up a thirst.  They seemed exhausted by the time we got home for lunch and naps...unfortunately they only slept for a little over an hour.  We will definitely be going back to play soon!  And I'm especially going to take advantage of it next winter when it is too cold to play outside.  Super fun morning!





1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love the pic of Cassie and Morgan...it makes me smile to look at it. So cute.