We celebrated Morgan's actual birthday and Valentine's weekend with my brother, Jeff, and his friend, Jason, visiting us! What a great weekend! We love it when they visit. We didn't do a lot - at least not much that they hadn't done on previous trips here - but it was really a good time. We took in the Seattle Children's Museum at the Seattle Center - this was a first for us and I think all of us enjoyed it, especially the kids. Then we did more of the usual Seattle tourist things, like Pike Place Market and the Snoqualmie Falls. These are always favorites of mine no matter how many times I've seen them. When we went to the Falls, the kids had just fallen asleep in the car, so Tom stayed back with them. I was sad that they missed out, but in a way it was good that they were sleeping since it allowed Jeff, Jason, and me to climb down to the river and get some great shots of the Falls. That was something I had yet to do and I really enjoyed it from that perspective.
It was a quick trip for them, but we were so happy that they could come see us! I think we now owe them about four trips back to Michigan to see them... It has been six years since I was back to see them, and Tom and the kids have never been there, so we are well behind.
Here are a few pictures from their visit and also a link to more pictures on Picasa.
Thanks Jeff & Jason for visiting us and spoiling the kids! We love you guys!
Jeff & Morgan on Saturday morning before breakfast.
Morgan the Hunchback
Jackson "Long Arms" Neuberger
Jackson & Jeff having "Sushi" at the Japanese home.
Jeff acting as the African Medicine Man.
Tom and Jackson playing the African drums.
Morgan's playing in the trees.
Maybe Morgan will follow in Grandma's footsteps?
Jason and Morgan at the Children's Museum.
Jackson works the Mexican restaurant's drive through window. Morgan & Jason, would you like salsa with your taco?
Jeff & Morgan share a Starbucks.
What you say?
Traci & Jeff at Snoqualmie Falls
Jason & Jeff at the Falls
Snoqualmie Falls...
And up close...
Morgan playing at the parking lot for the Falls.
No comments:
Post a Comment