![]() |
| We decided a Nutcracker needed to be added to our Christmas decor... so here is Morgan's Nutcracker! |
Sunday, December 20, 2015
Nutcracker with My Girl
It was a Momma-Daughter day yesterday. Morgan and I prettied ourselves up - hair and a little make up too, Christmas dresses too - and we ventured just a couple miles away to the awesome Oconomowoc Arts Center to see Main Stage Academy's production for he Nutcracker. It was an awesome afternoon. We both loved the show... and I especially loved watching Morgan's eyes twinkle as she watched the dancers flow across the stage. Just a beautiful day for me and my girl that we don't do often enough. I love her more than I can express! We followed up the wonderful show with a late lunch at her favorite restaurant... Mazatlan. Yum, yum, Mexican food!! I hope we can do this again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment