Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Noah Is 11 Months Old

Ah, the many faces of our sweet little Noah!  The months have slipped by way too quickly for me... and the thought of this little man turning one year old in a month is just unfathomable.  Is that a word??  I just can't believe it.   Sweet Noah, you have brought such joy to our family.  We can't imagine our family without you.  Your laugh, your smiles, your squeals, your energy - you brighten my life!  I am excited to see what type of little boy you will become.  

One of his favorite things these days... emptying my cabinets and pantry.
If he can reach it, it is coming out.  Another favorite activity, pulling all
the books off the bookshelves.  I think it is time to move Jackson and Morgan's
books up a little higher.  
Another favorite pastime... The dishwasher.  It is a
competition between him and me... can he get to the
dishwasher before I load it and close the door.  He can be
on the other side of the family room with the TV on and
kids playing loudly... and he'll hear me oh-so-quietly
open the door.  At that sound, he beelines it to the kitchen
trying to get inside.

No comments: