A beautiful fall day!! Earlier today we had family pictures taken with our friend Julie Collins (who did Noah's baby pictures). She had us meet her at Lapham Peak State Park - a place I had heard lots about but one we had never visited. Now I wish we would have checked it out years ago! It is so close to us and there are many trails that are easy for families to enjoy. Plus on a beautiful fall day, what a great place to visit. So after we took our family pictures and since we still had a full day pass we could use for the park, we ran home, changed clothes, and headed back to enjoy the Wisconsin beauty. We have some nice pictures from the day... and I can't wait to get our family pictures back too... but they won't be revealed until after I send Christmas cards!
No comments:
Post a Comment