To celebrate your birthday, we bought you balloons and a cake... just like we have done for Jackson and Morgan, and like we will do for Noah too. We sang happy birthday to you and blew you kisses! We had five blue balloons - one for each (Daddy, Momma, Jackson, Morgan & Noah) - and then one mylar 1st birthday balloon that I was going to keep for you (like I have done for the other kids). We let all the blue balloons free and watched them sail to you in Heaven. We were heading in for cake and ice cream, when a gust of wind pulled your 1st birthday balloon Morgan was holding. It got caught on the door and off it came from the string... and on its way to Heaven too. Morgan was so sad that she had lost your 1st birthday balloon. But we know that you had a hand in that gust of wind.... you wanted your 1st birthday balloon too!! I know you know all this... I just want to make sure I never forget. I Love You Carter Thomas!
| Morgan, Jackson & Noah sitting on Carter's memorial bench before releasing his balloons. |
| Getting Carter's balloons ready. |
| Morgan holding Carter's 1st Birthday balloon. |
| Time for some cake and ice cream... Can you tell Morgan is still a little upset in this picture? She was heartbroken that Carter's balloon was lost. Such a tender heart she has. |
No comments:
Post a Comment