Height: 21.25 inches; 50th Percentile
Weight: 8 pounds; 25th Percentile
Head Circumference: 14.25 inches; 25th Percentile
These first weeks have been a whirlwind...especially the first week home. I'm so thankful Mom and Dad could stay through that first week to help. I don't think I would have been able to do it without them and Tom being at the house.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from Noah's first week at home:
| Uncle Jeff, Jason & Noah |
| Getting ready for the first bath! |
| Sister is a big helper! |
| Some quality brother time! |
| Morgan wanted to hold one too! |
| Bob & Lynn came to visit us! We had a great night out for dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant. |
| Ummm... these were a little bigger than we were expecting! Those are some big margaritas! |
| One more picture with Grandma and Grandpa before we head to church... and then they had to head home. |
No comments:
Post a Comment