Saturday, May 31, 2014

Newborn Photo Session Gift

What an amazing gift we received from the Neuberger Family!  Back in March when Morgan and I had made the trip to Pittsburgh for Ashlyn's shower, I was surprised with a very special gift... a newborn photo session!  I had always wanted to do one with the other kids, but just never did... time, money, other priorities got in the way.  So when we received this gift, I was overjoyed.  It was even with a photographer I knew... her and her family go to our church, her children go to the same school as Jackson and Morgan, we were in the newcomers group together, and although we don't hang out in the same circle of friends, I would call her a friend.  How crazy that our family tracked down a photographer that we actually knew!

I had been eagerly awaiting this photo shoot, yet for some reason, I wasn't prepared at all.  The day before the shoot, I was trying to figure out what we were all going to wear.  Talk about procrastinating!  I think we pulled it off okay.  I wanted it casual and just feeling homey.  I loved her sneak peak and can't wait to get the final shots!


Check out her sneak peak at her blog:

http://juliecollinsphoto.blog.com/2014/05/19/baby-noah-5-days-new/

You can also find her work on Facebook.  So if you are in the Oconomowoc area and want some beautiful family pictures captured, I would highly recommend Julie!  Thank you Julie for a wonderful experience and capturing these images!  And thank you Mom & Dad Neuberger, Jenny, Ricky, Ryder, Jake, Mike & Ashlyn for the wonderful gift!  Love you all!

No comments: