Tuesday, December 18, 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

As I sat down to start writing this blog, I was greeted with our first official snow of the season!  It was so pretty and I was happy to see some snow for Christmas... but I don't want any come December 26th!!

Jackson trying to catch snow flakes while waiting for the bus to come this
afternoon. 
Tom came home a little early today and was able to clear the driveway before
we drove on it too many times.  Hopefully that will keep the ice away!
This past weekend, Tom's parents made a quick trip to Wisconsin to celebrate Christmas with us.  I think this has put the Christmas energy into the kids now (combined with the snow).... they are hyped up a majority of the time, but crash hard when they get worn out.

We had a great time with Joni and Don.... lots of presents, lots of eating, and lots of relaxing.  It is nice to be with family this time of the year!

Christmas Dinner at Kurt's Steak House

So Round #1 of Christmas is over.  Now for Santa to visit our house and then time to see the Knudsen side.  I hope we all survive the excitement of the holidays!

Thanks for making the long trek, Granny & Pup Pup!  Thanks for the wonderful gifts too!  So great to have you here!

No comments: