Sunday, February 19, 2012
Kiddos' Stats
On Wednesday, I took Morgan for her 3-year-old well child exam.
Here are her stats:
Height - 35 3/4 inches (21st Percentile)
Weight - 26 1/2 lbs. (10th Percentile)
This puts her Body Mass Index (BMI) at 15 which is the 25th Percentile.
She continues to be our Little Peanut! While she was at the appointment, they also gave her a hearing and vision exam. She did really good during the hearing portion, telling the nurse each time she heard a beep (it was cute watching her during this). But the nurse lost Morgan's attention during the vision part. Morgan started out doing good telling the nurse the images on the exam, but as the pictures got smaller, she would teasingly say, "I don't know." And you could tell she knew what they were, just didn't want to cooperate. The nurse said this was pretty typical for 3-year-olds, so I'm not going to worry. I think she sees just fine. Otherwise the visit was pretty uneventful...no vaccines, no big issues to talk about. I did get a few pointers to help with the potty training which has been technically going on since November. She will do really good and then have a relapse. Hopefully we are on the right track now though.
I also realized as I was putting away Morgan's health record and writing this blog that I never reported on Jackson's 4 year stats. I guess the holidays made me a little forgetful at that time. So here his 4-year-old well child exam stats that he had in early December...
Height - 41 1/2 inches (77th Percentile)
Weight - 40 1/2 lbs. (84th Percentile)
This puts his Body Mass Index (BMI) at 17 which is the 90th Percentile for his age.
He is a complete opposite of Morgan in terms of where they sit on those charts. He is one solid, strong boy!
I'll be curious to see where they are in a year. Wonder if Morgan will start catching up with him or if she will continue to stay on the petite side? Time will tell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment