I'm a little slow to get this posted, but thought this would be a good time to give an update on our house projects. We still have a lot that I want to get done before I'll really feel like this is home, but it is amazing what a little paint can do to change your view of a place.
So while the kids and I visited my folks in October, Tom was busy working on projects at home. He did a little painting in the entry hallway. He completed a built-in corner bench in the entry hallway (which I now have to sew a cushion for - yikes!). He built a tray to use in our family room. He built a frame for a mirror that now hangs above our mantle. He also painted the wall around the fire place. And lastly, he oversaw painters that transformed the exterior of our house from YUCK to WOW! Besides all of this, he was working his long hours at work. I guess when there is no one at home to interrupt him, he can get a lot accomplished. Great work Tommy! I love all that you did for us that week! And I love all that you do for us always! Thank you!!
Here are a couple pictures of his projects...
| Tom's corner bench, handmade hooks, and painted walls. |
| The painted fireplace wall and the mirror Tom made. |
| And lastly, the tray for the family room to hold drinks and snacks. |
Man, I married a pretty talented guy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment