Just wanted to share some of the smiles and happy moments of the past few days.
Jackson is a ball of energy and likes to do silly things... like in these pictures, where his head was stuck in his shirt as we tried to get him ready for bed.

And he is being a great big brother...

And Morgan is just as precious as always... here she is snuggling with Madi.
Poor Madi... I think she is feeling a bit neglected, but she is still a great dog and companion. Jackson loves chasing her and cuddling up to her too.

We can't wait for some spring weather to start so we can all get out of the house to enjoy some fresh air.
http://www.photoworks.com/members/slideShow.jsp?id=56341174&key=tracineuberger
2 comments:
SO STINKIN' CUTE!! These pics are the best.
Madi seems so great with the kids. I hope Yogi handles it well. I want cute pictures of the kids and dogs like you have!! I htink Kahla is just going to avoid.
Post a Comment