Thursday, January 29, 2009

Two Weeks Until Peanut!

Where has the time gone? We are down to two weeks until our little Peanut arrives! The countdown to Thursday, February 12, 2009 is on! I'm not sure that we are ready around the house, but I know physically, I'm ready. My body is ready to be done.

I am starting to worry a little more about how Jackson will handle the new addition. I wish we had a way to prepare him, but he is still to young to fully understand. I think he will do good most of the time, other than when he needs me to pick him up and I can't, or he wants to wrestle with baby like he does Madi. When I picked him up at daycare yesterday, the teacher told me that he held a baby doll for 10 minutes, cuddling it and saying "Baby!" She thinks he was getting ready to be a big brother. Let's hope so! Who knows how he'll take it until the time is here.

No comments: