- Jackson has had a cold off and on the last couple weeks that I'm sure he picked up at daycare. Fortunately, Tom and I haven't caught it yet.
- There was extensive flooding in our area the first part of the month - as I'm sure you saw on the news. A combination of the snow prior to Christmas, and then rain and warmer temps lead to the problems. This time the town of Snoqualmie really got hit. Jackson's daycare was closed for three days and they are still working on getting it back into shape. One area of the daycare was pretty badly damaged - water up to the window sills, which is about four feet of water. It was pretty sad to see all the damage in town - lives were turned upside down because of the flooding.
- My 29th birthday was about a week and a half ago. We celebrated by going to a nice dinner last Saturday. We were hoping to see a movie afterwards, but everything was sold out. So we came home to play Guitar Hero and Bowling on the Wii with our neighbors who had watched Jackson for us that night.
- We (especially Tom) have been enjoying our Christmas gift that we got for ourselves - the above mentioned Wii. Nearly every night after dinner, Tom works on his guitar riffs and rock star moves!
- We are counting the days until Little Peanut arrives...19 days! Can you believe it?
- We finally got around to purchasing a crib today for the little one. Unfortunately, it had to be ordered, so we should expect it in seven to twelve days. Nothing like waiting until the last minute!
- Jackson is enjoying his puzzles that he got for Christmas - loves putting them back together after dumping out the pieces. He also got some building blocks and crayons that he really likes playing with. He amazes me with what he can do!
- We are all enjoying the web cam that we got for Christmas from Tom's parents. They got one for themselves as well, but we have yet to chat with them yet. My folks got one too, and are loving the fact that they can see Jackson while we chat. I know Tom's parents are anxious to start using theirs, so hopefully we'll get it up and running with them this weekend.
- Work has been pretty busy for me this entire month. I have been out of the office nearly every day the last couple weeks - meeting with our distributors to do trainings and planning for 2009. Just trying to wrap up loose ends before I head out on maternity leave.
- And I forgot to mention the big news in our house - the Steelers are going to the Super Bowl!
Below - I think it may be time for me to break down and get Jackson a hair cut!
http://www.photoworks.com/members/slideShow.jsp?id=54735441&key=tracineuberger
No comments:
Post a Comment