Check out additional photos at: http://www.photoworks.com/members/slideShow.jsp?id=55528470&key=tracineuberger
Monday, February 2, 2009
The Big Day Finally Arrives!
After months of preparation and anticipation our big day had arrived. It wasn't too long ago that Traci and I were blessed with our first little miracle. Now Jackson would get the chance to share in the wonderful experience. We were worried how Jackson would handle the new addition and we could sense his excitement in the days leading up to the date. Finally, that day came. It didn't quite go as planned and there were some difficult times as the evening wore on. But in the end, through tears of joy, we celebrated our second! We truly are fortunate and grateful. It will be a day that Traci, Jackson, and I never forget! We can only hope that someday our family will be fortunate enough to share a third Super Bowl victory together! Congratulations to the winner of Super Bowl XLIII and 5 other Super Bowl titles (That's a total of 6 for you math majors), the Pittsburgh Steelers!


The next shot was taken right after Santonio's game winning touchdown reception....with 35 seconds left! I'm still amazed!

Check out additional photos at: http://www.photoworks.com/members/slideShow.jsp?id=55528470&key=tracineuberger
Check out additional photos at: http://www.photoworks.com/members/slideShow.jsp?id=55528470&key=tracineuberger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness neighbor, you totally had me going. That was not funny! I got all anxious and started thinking about what I needed to do to help....lalala. And then (I know I know...took me a while) I realized the pun. Thanks.... :)
Post a Comment