Saturday, April 19, 2008

Toy box and other updates...



Another little video for you all. We are so blessed to have such a happy little boy!



Other progress Jackson is making...

- He can now grab his toes! He loves to reach for them!
- Tonight he rolled over for the first time from his belly to his back! Haven't caught it on video yet, but he has quite the expression on his face when he accomplishes it.

Tom is starting to make a toy box for Jackson. Tom is quite the handyman and loves to make things - he has alreay made a couple furniture pieces since we have been in the house. I think he gets a little frustrated with me though... I like to "give advice" on how I think it should be done. I'm horrible about this actually! So I told him that he can make the toy box however he wishes as long as I can pick out the paint colors for it. Well, I couldn't hold back when Tom started to tell me his plans for the project. I put in my opinion on what I wanted... sorry Tommy!! We did come to a compromise though and I think the toy box will turn out pretty darn cool! Jackson should have a ball with all the toys that he will fill it with... not any time soon really, but at least some day! I think tomorrow afternoon he'll actually start the creating & assembly process. It will probably take a few weeks to actually get it done. I'll post pictures when the project is completed.



No comments: