Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Giggles & Cries



What a Tuesday... As I was getting ready this morning, and not more than ten minutes after getting Jackson dressed for the day, he decided to throw a curve into the morning routine. We were already running late and he decided to have a major blow-out in his pants. Lovely! (And don't you just love those parents that have to tell about their children's peeing, pooping, vomiting, etc. Yep...I'm one of those parents now.) It took a good 15 minutes to get him cleaned up and changed. And then I had about another 10 minutes of getting the laundry treated... I didn't want to have any more poop-stained clothes! So it goes.

The rest of the day was really uneventful... the typical work routine. Tonight I decided to do the laundry before it got any worse and then we had some playtime with Jackson. Here are a couple video clips and movies for you to enjoy. :) One of his happy giggles. One of his frustrations while being stuck on his tummy. We're definitely not professional videographers, but we're trying our best to capture the moments of his infancy.




Also there are some new photos on Photoworks... http://www.photoworks.com/members/slideShow.jsp?id=43960878&key=tracineuberger


2 comments:

Granny and Pup Pup said...

Pup Pup can't wait to blow on that little belly!!! I love your giggles!

Ricky, Jen, Ryder and Jake Rahne said...

I love the giggles!!