Thursday, April 10, 2008

Almost Friday

TGTF!! Thank God Tomorrow's Friday!! For some reason this has been a long week and I'm so looking forward to the weekend. Tom is out to dinner tonight with the boss and a customer, and Jackson is taking a little nap now, so I thought it would be a good time to post today's notes. Really there isn't much new, but I like to have something new for you to read. I took a little video of him tonight as he was playing in his "ExerSaucer". He is really starting to make more and more noises - trying to communicate with us. I love watching him get excited about hearing himself. Last night, he was sitting on my lap, watching the clip I posted on the blog... he was getting so excited to see himself... I loved it!! What a blessing he is! Enjoy tonight's video...

1 comment:

Granny and Pup Pup said...

Jackson we love your singing!! You are getting so big! Granny is sending you a CD of songs to sing with mommy and daddy. We love you