A website full of pictures, videos, and news to keep family and friends updated on our family.
Sunday, February 1, 2015
Finger Foods & Oconomowoc Chili Fest
Noah started on some finger foods earlier in January. I'm not sure I was ready for this, but he was! He definitely has been eying our plates and not exactly excited about the pureed variety any longer. So alas, we have started. I kind of forgot where to start too, so I defaulted to Gerber and some of their finger food starters and of course, Cheerios. He's also tried some fresh bananas. He seems to like them! Yay! Another milestone reached... Time slow down!!
Also, this weekend we took in the Oconomowoc Chili Festival.... complete with ice carvings, hockey and family skating on Fowler Lake, and enjoying our community.
Today we received more snow, so Tom and the big kids took full advantage of the winter weather. Love them! And then we played in the living room while watching the Super Bowl. Life is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment