A website full of pictures, videos, and news to keep family and friends updated on our family.
Monday, December 1, 2014
First NHL & NFL Games
So our trip to Pittsburgh was an exciting one for the kiddos. We already knew before the trip that the big kids would be experiencing their first Steelers game. Very cool! But as we drove to Pittsburgh, Tom got a call from a buddy wondering if him and Jackson wanted two tickets to a Penguins game. Umm, yeah!!! So we were driving on Tuesday and got that call... Wednesday, Tom was going into the Pittsburgh office for work. While in the office, he was offered four more tickets and access to the Eaton suite! Thank you Eaton!! What an awesome surprise! So the kids got to see their first NHL game as well as their first NFL games.... things I didn't experience until I was in my 20s! Lucky dogs!! The kids were in heaven and we are so thankful for the wonderful memories.
Let's Go Pens!!
Intently watching his team! Go Sid the Kid!
Here We Go STEELERS, Here We Go!!
(Sorry for the slightly duplicated pictures, but I couldn't narrow them down... I love seeing their expressions change as they go on. You'll see as you go.)
No comments:
Post a Comment