Friday, June 27, 2014

Reynolds Family Visit

We were so blessed to have my sister's family (well at least part of them) come visit us in early June.  Mike and the twins were able to stay for a weekend then had to head home on that Sunday.  But Lisa was able to stay for another whole week, which was such a great time!  Tom  was traveling so I could definitely use the help, plus it was just so nice reconnecting with my sister who I don't get to spend enough time with these days.

Tom, Mike, Garret & Nolan were able to fit in a round of golf and then we all spent an afternoon doing the mini version.  Then the corn hole boards made their way out for a little fun. 


Lisa and I were able to get in a little shopping, but mostly we had to stick close to home since the kids were still in school, not to mention I was still getting adjusted to Noah's schedule. 

Garret cuddling his newest cousin.  Love this pic!
Aunt Lisa has the touch!
Most definitely not our best picture, but I love that I have a picture with my
amazing sister.  Love you Lisa!!

I was so thankful they could spend the time with us!  Family is the best!

No comments: