Monday, June 30, 2014

Put Me In Coach!

This summer, Jackson and Morgan had their first experience with playing baseball when we signed them up for T-Ball through the YMCA.  I think they enjoyed it overall.  Definitely not a sport of choice for them probably, but I know they liked being with the other kids, learning the sport, and just playing.  I'm sure it will be an activity they will continue in future summers!  Yay for that!  Who can't like baseball anyway?!  And Tom had his first experience as a little league coach for his kids.  I think he enjoyed it, but it was a lot of work keeping a bunch of 4 to 6 year olds in check.  Yay for Tom!

First Day!
Morgan at hitting practice.
Tough girl!
Jackson playing 1st Base
Rained out one night - had planned to picnic at the ball field - instead we
picnicked at home!
Jackson and his buddy Kyler
Morgan up to the plate!
Cooling off with his Madi girl after a game.

No comments: