| Please excuse the food in her mouth. |
Tuesday, September 3, 2013
Henry Doorly Zoo
Another fun day while in Nebraska was our trip to Omaha to visit the Henry Doorly Zoo. I've been to quite a few zoos, and I think this one is still, by far, my favorite. We had a great time at the aquarium, the jungle and the desert dome (which the desert dome I hadn't been to before). And we also took in the cat complex, the primates, and the giraffes. We missed some other parts, but it was such a hot day and we were all getting pretty tired. Besides, we needed to save some things for our next visit. One funny thing from the day, Jackson was my photogenic, posing fool. Every couple minutes, he would stop and say, "Mom, take my picture here!" So I did! You'll notice that I have lots of him posing... Sorry. It was so fun seeing the animals and seeing the kids take it all in... Love visiting the zoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment