Friday, June 7, 2013

Jackson's Bubble Party

Last Friday I was able to help out at Jackson's last field trip and their year-end celebration.  The afternoon 4K classes arrived at school and then they loaded up the buses to go to Imagination Station.  I was partnered with Jackson and his classmate Cole, but the great part about this park, is that the kids were really free to go play with everyone once we were there.  Jackson and Cole spent most of the time playing in the park, but they also had all kinds of "Bubble" activities for the kids... Blowing bubbles and bubble machines, popping packing bubble wrap, and drinking bubbly root beer floats.  To end the day at the park, they had to get a "ticket" to ride the bus, which was bubble gum!  The kids had a great time and I was so glad that I could be there to share in the afternoon.  We loved the 4K staff at Summit - all the great activities they planned for the classes and all the great learning they provided Jackson - Awesome teachers.  Thanks for a wonderful first year at Summit, Mrs. Seraphine, Mrs. Head, and Mrs. Raduka. 

Jackson & Cole
Kylie & Ashlee
Cooper & Logan
Lion Jackson & Monkey Cole
Jackson & Matthew
Justine, Jayce, & Rayen
Jackson, Ethan & Cole
Ava climbing with the boys.
Trying out a root beer float... Jackson wasn't a fan, so I finished it!! Yum!
Jackson N. and Jackson W. (as their classmates call them) trying to pop
bubbles from the bubble machine.
Jackson, Christian, & Owen
After months of trying, Jackson now pumps!! 
He has officially been swinging on his own for about a month.
Lining up to sing a little song for the parents.
Jackson is hard to see at first in this video, but towards the end you see him in the back.  Thanks to Ethan's mom, Ruxy, who shared it with me... I messed up and missed it with my camera.

No comments: