Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hugs and kisses to all our family and friends!!

Anyone know how to get a 3 year old and a 2 year old to sit still for a picture?!

Take Four...

Take twelve!  (I gave up after that!)

Morgan posing in a pretty dress after church yesterday.  She wasn't an angel this week, but she hasn't been feeling good.  At least she let me snap this picture.  She got this dress for her birthday LAST year from one of my old coworkers, but it is just now fitting her.  I thought it was such a sweet little dress and she loved twirling in it!  (I guess her Valentine's outfit was a birthday gift from last year from another coworker too!)  Love discovering new clothes in the closet!

1 comment:

teage-and-erin said...

Morgan looks adorable!!!! I hope that you guys had a great Valentine's Day!