I know I have said it before, but time really flies by you sometimes! Yesterday marked Morgan turning nine months old. That time flew by! Before we know it, we'll be celebrating her first birthday. She is growing up fast... crawling all over (which is a perfect little crawl that looks like a baby doll), pulling herself up to just about anything (the crib, the couch, Madi, the laundry basket, you name it), bouncing to the beat of the music, waiving bye-bye, copying Jackson as he beats on the table at meal time, and jabbering up little conversations. She is at a really fun age! And seeing her and Jackson interacting is just so precious. I love every minute...even the really hectic minutes! So here is an update on Morgan's stats since she went to the doctor today...
Weight - 18 lbs. 12 oz. (50th-75th percentile)
Height - 28" (50th-75th percentile)
Head Circumference - 44.5 cm (again 50th-75th percentile)
She's our little cutie pie!



No comments:
Post a Comment