Tuesday, January 20, 2015

From Days Slipped Away...

Well, I've slacked again.  But to my defense, it has been so busy in the last months... Thanksgiving in Pittsburgh, Jackson's birthday, Christmas, Christmas break for the kids, Noah's baptism...Oh, and then just the daily life things.  Amongst all this, I also celebrated my 35th birthday.  I had started saving for a new laptop (and Christmas and birthday money definitely helped this goal).  So I made my purchase and am now the proud owner of a new MacBook Air!  I love it!  I have a bit of learning to do, but LOVING it!  I'm hopeful that it will help me catch up on here and keep up to date.  

Anyway, the new purchase has led me to this blog post... one that I had planned to do long ago (like 2011) but completely forgot about the videos.  I came across the videos as I was moving a few files from the old computer.

It is hard to believe how much changes in 3 1/2 years.  My sweet little Morgan is so... little here!  These videos brought tears to my eyes.  Warning the videos aren't great... she is hard to hear, Jackson's making lots of noise in the background... but I love hearing her sing one of my favorite Dave Matthews Band songs and I love seeing her sweet little 2 1/2 year-old face.




No comments: