Saturday, November 15, 2014

Six Months Old & Veggies!

This past Saturday, Noah turned six months old!  How is that possible?  Half a year?!  Crazy!  He is such a sweet little boy.  Tom and I have truly been blessed with some beautiful, wonderful little babies!  On Wednesday he had his latest well child doctor appointment.  He did super, even though they were mean poking him with needles.  A necessary evil.  And he even did great with the vaccines, just cried at the initial pokes, then was okay with some cuddles from Momma and Daddy.  Here are his stats:

Height: 27 inches - 64th percentile
Weight: 18 pounds 9.5 oz - 69th percentile
Head Circumference: 44 cm - 68.4 percentile


And since Noah has started to boycott rice cereal (which he liked at first), I decided we would try oatmeal on Thursday.  He didn't like that either, so yesterday we tried his first vegetable.  Peas!!!  Yummy!!  Well, I'm not a huge fan of peas on their own, but I figured it was a good place to start.  I can't say that he loved them, but he didn't refuse them either.


No comments: