Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Day At The Museum

While we were in Pittsburgh for the week of Thanksgiving, Granny and Pup Pup treated us to a day at the Carnegie Museum of Natural History.  We thought going in that we would just check out the dinosaur area, but ended up making it through the areas on American Indians and Egypt.  We all had a great time exploring the museum!  Can't wait to visit again!

Love this picture!  Mrs. Neuberger, I mean Granny, was
in teacher mode giving the kids a nice science lesson!
Thanks Granny!
Pup Pup and the kids with the T-Rexes.
Jackson testing out his paleontologist skills.  He was determined to get that
bone out before we left the museum!
Daddy checking out Jackson's work.
Paleontologist Morgan!  Love her goggles!
Team work!
The kids canoing in the Pacific Northwest...sort of.
We walked past this empty hall, with no one around, so we had to snap a
picture.  Unfortunately, the kids weren't cooperating and this was the best
we could get.
Dinosaur Jane.  I know she had a story, but I don't
remember it all.  I do know she was considered a
"juvinile" T-Rex.

No comments: